Now Hiring: Project Manager/Architectural Designer
Raw Design Studio is a growing architecture firm in Salt Lake City. Founded in 2012, Raw Design’s mission is to bring quality innovative design to every project. We believe that successful businesses are founded on solid relationships and we strive to create, foster, and maintain strong relationships through honest and fair business practices. Raw Design has built a solid portfolio of constructed projects as well as developed strong relationships with clients, contractors, and consultants. We have recently grown to 8 people with a goal of adding 2 more by the end of 2020. Raw Design is not a corporate office, but we take our work seriously. We care about our projects as much as we care about our dogs and pastries.
Much of our work is on medical and professional offices, both ground up and tenant improvement. We also work on multifamily residential projects including townhouses and apartment buildings, retail, recreation, and education spaces, installations, and single-family dwellings. The work is fast-paced and exciting. As our firm grows, we are expanding into new project types and increased project sizes.
Raw Design is located Downtown in an up and coming neighborhood close to bars, coffee shops, and restaurants. We are within walking distance to Trax and Frontrunner and easily accessible by bike. The office is across the street from the Utah Arts Alliance, next door to the Community Gardens, and two blocks from The Gateway. We share our space with a creative agency and our lot with an artist’s studio. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working almost entirely remotely. Candidates must have reliable internet access and an ability to remain productive while working independently at home.
Raw Design is looking for a licensed architect or an emerging professional on the path to licensure to join our team. We are a small firm and everyone on our team wears many hats. This position will include tasks of a Project Manager, Project Architect, and Designer. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, able to multitask, a problem solver, can switch gears quickly, possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills, has the potential and desire to become a firm leader, utilizes sound judgement when dealing with routine and non-routine problems and situations, and enjoys working with a team toward a shared goal. We are looking for progressive-thinking, motivated individuals to join our creative team and bring added value to our solid portfolio of projects. Raw Design values diversity and we encourage minorities and women to apply.
· Professional Degree in Architecture (M.Arch or B.Arch)
· Architecture License (or on track to license within 1 year)
· 3+ Years of Experience in an Architecture Office
· Proficient in Revit, AutoCad, and Adobe Creative Suite (or the ability to learn quickly)
· Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with team members
· Highly professional and dependable with attention to detail and organization
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work independently under minimal direction
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, problem-solve and make decisions
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
· Understanding of Construction Practices and Construction Costs
· Familiarity with Building Codes
· Experience Developing Construction Document Sets
· Strong Design Skills
· On-Site Construction Administration Experience
· Proficiency with Rhino and Lumion (preferred)
Compensation: Though we are a small firm, we strive to provide great compensation and full benefits that match the big guys. Raw Design offers Competitive Pay based on experience, Matching 401(k) Plans, Professional Development Opportunities, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, and Bonus potential.
Details: Deadline: Open Until Filled Submission: Email Resumes to Adrielle Vance at email@example.com Contact: 801-636-3287 Address: 654 W. 100 S., Salt Lake City, UT 84104